Thursday, August 30, 2012

Planner for 2013

I like buying new planner.

I like to fantasize about what will happen in my near future, and sometimes I look back my planner to recall what happen in my life. My life is not so special, but still I surprise that many things happen in my life. And for the next year, I'm going to buy a planner that I've been wondering to buy or nor for a few years.

It is "Hobonichi Techo." (Techo means "planner" in Japanese.)
The main feature is that this planner uses one page for a day, and put quotes on the daily pages.



Most people in the U.S. use planner just to keep up with their appointments and deadlines. However, in Japan, many people decorate their planners for fun.

This planner is going to be on sale tomorrow, September 1st.
They have English version from this year. If you are interested in, check it out :)
Hobonichi Planner
All about Hobonichi Planner

No comments:

Post a Comment