Saturday, September 1, 2012

Music Apps Are Way Cooler Than I Knew

Hi! What are you doing for your long weekend?
 Me? I'm trying some music apps (is that how you call?) just for fun.
I'm surprised that everything I checked here is FREE!
Who wouldn't love that?



1. Party Cloud
This is a website that you can  DJ.
You don't have to install anything. Just go to their page, and you are ready to play!
They already have music for you too. (Approximately 20millions songs! @_@!)
I have never tried DJ, but hey, why nor try?
Well, note to myself: Try privately before you embarrass yourself in front of friends. 


2. plug.dj
You can sign in with Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ account and create a playlist from youtube.
In plug.dj, your playlist becomes your "room."
You can invite your friends to your room and share the playlist with them.
Of course you can go to your friends' room and check out their lists.
What is different from Sportify?
You can watch the music videos!
I like watching music videos. It gives me the images more than I just receive from the song itself.
(And hey, there are so many actors working long hours for music video shoot.)
I also would create a playlist of performances from Tony Awards!
It sounds theatre nerdy, but I'm honored if you call me so.




3. Rolling.fm
This one seems something similar to plug.dj.
You can sign in only by Facebook account.
Multiple people can be DJ in a room and share their favorite music.
Or you can make it a closed event that only who has the link can access.
I couldn't really try this one since there weren't many people playing, yet I'd love to try later.




I have my account for Pandora and Sportify, but neither of those didn't really fit in my style.
Now I know there are some other option I can try :)
Do you have any other recommendation? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment