Sunday, August 26, 2012

Where you find me

Hello!
I changed a few things on my blog and now am setting a fresh start :)


To begin with, I'd like to share some news about where you can see&hear me.

1. Marukai (one of the major Japanese grocery store) commercial
    From September, I'm doing the voice over for marukai commercial. (You can see it on TV Japan, etc.)
    I'm also hoping to share it here sometime soon.

2. Proactiv commercial (infomercial) and print in Japan
    This only airs in Japan, but I'll try to share it here.
    The day that will be on air is estimated to be sometime in the end of September or beginning of October.
    More details to come!

3. The Angel Academy at The Next Stage Theatre in Hollywood
    This is where you can see me performing on stage!
    We have 5 more weeks to go.
    The shows are on every Wednesday, and it'll starts 9:30PM in August and 8PM in September.
    The address of The Next Stage Theatre is 1523 N. La Brea Ave. Hollywood, CA 90028.
    Ticket is $20 and please pay at the door.
    Your laugh and maybe tear support us! Please come join!

   




More and more news to come! I cannot wait to share with you!
Please follow this blog and twitter (@RachelYuduki) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment